As the holiday season approaches, many families are looking for ways to cut the cord and save money on their cable bills. This year, there are more options than ever before to enjoy your favorite Christmas programming without having to pay for a traditional cable subscription.
One great option is to tune in to Elvis Presley’s Graceland estate in Memphis, Tennessee. Graceland is offering a variety of Christmas-themed events and programming throughout the month of December. This includes a virtual tour of the Graceland mansion, a live concert from the Elvis Presley Band, and a variety of Christmas specials.
Here are some of the ways you can tune in to Christmas at Graceland:
- Watch the Graceland Virtual Mansion Tour: This 30-minute tour takes you through the Graceland mansion, decorated for the holidays. You’ll see Elvis’s famous Jungle Room, his kitchen, and his living room.
- Listen to the Graceland Christmas Radio Station: This station is playing Elvis Presley’s Christmas music 24 hours a day. You can listen to the station online or on your smart speaker.
- Watch the Elvis Presley Band Live Concert: This concert will be streamed live from the Graceland Soundstage on December 15th. You can watch the concert online or on your smart TV.
Here are some of the other Christmas specials that will be airing on Graceland.com:
- Elvis Presents Christmas: This special features Elvis performing some of his most popular Christmas songs.
- A Christmas Carol with Elvis Presley: This special is a retelling of the classic Charles Dickens story, narrated by Elvis Presley.
- The Elvis Presley Christmas Show: This special features Elvis performing live in concert, along with other Christmas performers.
In addition to these specials, Graceland is also offering a variety of other Christmas events, such as a Christmas tree lighting ceremony, a holiday shopping bazaar, and a visit from Santa Claus.
So if you’re looking for a way to enjoy your favorite Christmas programming without having to pay for a traditional cable subscription, tune in to Christmas at Graceland. There’s something for everyone to enjoy, and it’s a great way to get into the holiday spirit.
Here are some additional tips for cord-cutting during the holidays:
- Sign up for a streaming service: There are a number of streaming services that offer Christmas programming, such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.
- Check out your local library: Many libraries offer free streaming services that include Christmas movies and TV shows.
- Use a free antenna: If you live in an area with good reception, you can get free over-the-air channels by using an antenna.
By following these tips, you can enjoy all of your favorite Christmas programming without having to pay for a traditional cable subscription.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.